Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 1 = complete. Orientation seemed to have lasted forever, but by the Grace of God we got through it! There were some amazing worship sessions throughout the day though. I gotta say, these Hawaiian's know how to sing their hearts out to the Lord. I have met an overwhelming amount of people today but it's been so great. It already feels as though I've know them for weeks now. It may sound crazy, but for the fact that this is a photography program, I really haven't done any photography. None at all actually. BUT, tomorrow morning we are all going to the beach, and we will take plenty of pictures there. Sorry I couldn't post any today. Hopefully tomorrow I can make up for it with a cool picture of the ocean. I think that I'll be going to bed right now though. Tune back in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment