Sunday, April 8, 2012

My legs are tired, my face is slightly stawberry-ish, and I could pass out if my head was on my pillow. We went over to Hapua beach today and my Toms tan line is finally blended in. God is good!  I swam out in the ocean to climb a rock and jump it. I only climbed it though and ended up walking back in my raw, bare, feet on massive volcanic rocks. Painful, but adventurous. I suppose this is exactly the kind of training I need for my next 6 months. Wonderful second day overall. I played an intense game of Spoons tonight with the group. It was basically a life or death situation when it came to getting those spoons. But then again, I guess it always is with that game. Tomorrow I am getting up bright and early to go to Sunrise  Easter Service. I am more than excited for the glorious opportunity. But with that I need to make it ANOTHER short post due to the time. Forgive me by viewing this picture of the beach today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment